First C9 Online International Private Server - Open beta soon

Welcome to C9 Online Private Server
Start playing now and be in part of first players!
logo.png

Welcome to first C9 Online International Private Server

We have:
stable updates
Best dev team
All client languages
Players support 24\7
And much more

Open Beta start ~ 2-5 days

Follow the news and wait for us!

Last edited:
Do you guys have anything to deal with "epicc9" in the past or not?, they were cool devs with a really updated version and they made the server not pay to win as it is in the webzen/valofe version. Also what is the server version?

Do you guys have anything to deal with "epicc9" in the past or not?, they were cool devs with a really updated version and they made the server not pay to win as it is in the webzen/valofe version. Also what is the server version?
We have latest version. And we are not from any others old servers.

I know that this is a delicate question, but do you guys have any plan in the future of making the files public(or even selling it depending how things go) on ragezone(/f930 the house of old c9 dev)?, I say this because the forum is nowadays pretty much without purpose since lastfun(the main russian dev) left us 3 years ago. I am the one who mostly help people out there(I go by "Stunn" there) since i've been since the beggining with the great guys lastfun/hemaprince/fallenfate.

I know that this is a delicate question, but do you guys have any plan in the future of making the files public(or even selling it depending how things go) on ragezone(/f930 the house of old c9 dev)?, I say this because the forum is nowadays pretty much without purpose since lastfun(the main russian dev) left us 3 years ago. I am the one who mostly help people out there(I go by "Stunn" there) since i've been since the beggining with the great guys lastfun/hemaprince/fallenfate.
we will not release any files to public, but if you know much about dev c9 server, you can help us

we will not release any files to public, but if you know much about dev c9 server, you can help us
Sad to hear it as someone who has devoted much time helping the c9 dev community grow, but its totally understandable from your perspective, I wish you sucess. For the part of helping, I could help depending on what kind of matter is on client/server side and management advices, on ragezone our main problem with c9 was that it did not had source code, it was all done through reverse-engineering by lastfun(who has left a long time ago). If you want to chat later, send me your discord on private. I sincerely hope you guys take a well care of this game, since you guys are now the only ones with the most updated server files, webzen managed to destroy their game cuz of it, and valofe will follow the same path as long as I know. Also if you are not apart of ragezone and c9 dev story I could give a sum of everything that has happened on the past years on the forum that is now inactive.

Sad to hear it as someone who has devoted much time helping the c9 dev community grow, but its totally understandable from your perspective, I wish you sucess. For the part of helping, I could help depending on what kind of matter is on client/server side and management advices, on ragezone our main problem with c9 was that it did not had source code, it was all done through reverse-engineering by lastfun(who has left a long time ago). If you want to chat later, send me your discord on private. I sincerely hope you guys take a well care of this game, since you guys are now the only ones with the most updated server files, webzen managed to destroy their game cuz of it, and valofe will follow the same path as long as I know. Also if you are not apart of ragezone and c9 dev story I could give a sum of everything that has happened on the past years on the forum that is now inactive.
We have sources ?

We have sources ?
Did you guys bought those files from someone or did you guys "telneted" your way in the potato webzen servers(which wouldnt surprise me at all, since webzen infrastracture is really bad)?. I noticed its from speed world instance, it may say something about it.

Did you guys bought those files from someone or did you guys "telneted" your way in the potato webzen servers(which wouldnt surprise me at all, since webzen infrastracture is really bad)?. I noticed its from speed world instance, it may say something about it.
Speed server its just easy rates setup.

Are you going to add protect runes and soul goddess in a future update? do not let the community of this server die it has a lot of potential and people who want to play