Failed to Update XIGNCODE

Welcome to C9 Online Private Server
Start playing now and be in part of first players!

LeviCroker

Apr 23, 2024
Good day. I'm running the game for the first time, but I'm getting error code 0xE0959887 when I try to run the game. I have no antivirus on, I have over 95Gb free of 297Gb hard disc space and the C9 exe is already in the firewall exception list, as well as the XM exe in the XIGNCODE folder. Do you know have any idea what can be done to address this issue?
Untitled.png

LAXUS33

Apr 28, 2024
Bom dia. Estou executando o jogo pela primeira vez, mas recebo o código de erro 0xE0959887 quando tento executar o jogo. Não tenho antivírus ativado, tenho mais de 95 Gb livres de 297 Gb de espaço em disco rígido e o exe C9 já está na lista de exceções do firewall, assim como o exe XM na pasta XIGNCODE. Você tem alguma ideia do que pode ser feito para resolver esse problema?View attachment 258
Após desativar seu antivírus, baixe as atualizações disponíveis no site, instale isso, que resolveu parcialmente o problema para mim https://wdho.ru/be96afe When you finish owloading, just paste it into the game folder and replace the file in that location